FAMILY & COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Communities in Schools
What is Communities in Schools?
“Its relationships, not programs, that change children"
Students - Partners - School teams
- We are a network of passionate professionals dedicated to removing barriers, keeping kids in school, and helping students connect with resources. We help foster positive relationships and reach positive outcomes through data driven work.
- At Aurora Central this will involve relationship building, community collaboration, and tiered support.
- We want to collaborate with you.
CIS at Aurora Central
Site Coordinator Role: Matthew Mitchell
Community Corps Case Manager:Kianna Crowe
ACHS CIS Team
- Steve Stobaugh (Discipline)
- Vidya Duff (School Psychologist)
- Katie Law-Balding (Assistant principal)
- Chaniqua Brown (MTSS)
- Ryan Shaw (MTSS)
- Paloma Hernandez (Family Liaison)
- Suzanne Berry (Counseling)
- Alan Sipes (Data)