Aurora Central High School is looking for people passionate about seeing all students achieve. Central is a unique school where challenges are met head on and opportunities are embraced everyday.
Aurora Central High School opened its doors in 1892, serving the community of Aurora and making it the first school in Aurora Public Schools. We serve 2200 students, from over 40 countries and speaking more than 50 languages. Our diverse student population makes us an interesting and exciting place to learn and work.
Our unique INNOVATION PLAN provides a great deal of autonomy and allows us to embrace all different learners. It is our goal through this plan to ensure that all student have equitable accesses to high level instruction that supports their educational needs.
ACHS Team members are:
- Excited about seeing students succeed
- Focused on student centered learning
- Thrilled to meet the challenges of a diverse population
- Reflective about their practice
- Dedicated toward creating and implementing engaging and effective instruction
- Committed to building relationships with students, families, staff and the community
Interested in Learning More?
Central is a place unlike any other. It takes special people to work here and with our students. Because of this, if you are interested in working here, we would love for you to visit to get a glimpse into our world.
Please contact Paloma Hernandez at email@example.com to schedule a visit with us!